I can’t take much credit for today’s brief post, but this issue was driving me insane and the solution was harder to find than it needed to be.
For weeks the pop up windows in my Premiere Pro were opening in the top of left of my screen. No matter what I tried I could not find a fix to center them on the screen until I ran across this post in the Adobe Community – thank you Wafflegalaxy & Eikonoklastes!
- If you’re running Premiere Pro on Windows 10 and your pop up windows keep displaying in the top left, there is a solution! With Premiere Pro closed, head to this location in Windows Explorer:
– C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Pro\[version]\DVADialogPrefs
or this location if you’re on a Mac:
– /Users/[username]/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Premiere Pro/[version]/DVADialogPrefs
2. Move “DVADialogPrefs.xml” to your desktop to create a backup copy.
3. Delete the “DVADialogPrefs.xml” from the Explorer/Finder location.
4. Launch Premiere Pro and see if it worked